AvanƧar para o conteĆŗdo principal

Wonder where is she...

  Sometimes I stare at the walls in my room (now empty, cause I cleaned all the drawings and phrases) and I feel as empty as they are now, I think about how much I've changed, and how much my life as changed too.
  One day I heard someone say that the past ceases to exist the moment it passes, all that is left are the memories of something that no longer exists, so I still remember how I felt about that person, but I no longer know how it feels to love someone that much, so I keep looking for it even though I'm not doing anything, I keep changing so I can't be stuck anymore, but I still do. Because no matter how much I change I can't get the most important thing back: Myself. The real me, the me that cared if I hurt people or not, the me that was loud and playful, the me that knew how to love someone, now I simple don't care anymore.
 
How can someone's heart be that broken, that the person you were before completely disappears without a trace? She new this would happen, she tried to fight against it, she knew the end was near, that he would killer in order for him to be able to survive, so now all I can do is try to get her back, the other me, my kindred spirit, and also my soul mate the one that is still far from me.

ComentƔrios

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Alma confusa

Conheces o desconhecido, Que nĆ£o quer ser conhecido, Apanhas um pesadelo e transformas-lo num sonho, Palavras simples mudam um coraĆ§Ć£o que Ć” muito viaja nas minhas mĆ£os, Contigo quero ser o que sou e o que nĆ£o sou, Dormir nos teus braƧos Ć© o melhor colchĆ£o, que conforta o meu coraĆ§Ć£o. O teu beijo rouba o ar aos meus pulmƵes Todos sĆ£o Ćŗnicos e perfeitos. Tenho medo e nĆ£o tenho, uma batalha comeƧou dentro de mim quem irĆ” sair vencedor.

Crash me!

Crash, crash Crash it down Bring me to the end Pull me down to the bottom See the dark Covered by the light I'm so blind, I'm so blind Give me back my sight Let me free, let me run I'm afraid, I'm scared I can't Breathe You're so mine, you're so mine Without you I will burn You are here You are there I trust you I swear but I'm also scared Pull me close Let me rest my head I'm not a threat I'm out of my mind 'Cause you're so kind.

contigo ♥♥♥

sonho contigo porque povoas a minha mente sempre a toda a hora perdemos-nos na flora encantados pela beleza da pura natureza criamos momentos levados pelo vento oiƧo o som do teu coraĆ§Ć£o cada vez que me dĆ”s a mĆ£o ou me pedes perdĆ£o os teus beijos sĆ£o profundos tocam a minha alma instalando nela a calma sou feliz, por te ter a ti nĆ£o hĆ” mais nada para mim.