Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Moving on

I keep on moving towards the light.
That light that vanished.
between dreams and gasps of a new life.
Looking for the directions of a new chapter
written under my feet.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

The river

Floating on the water Taken by the stream I come to the surface Not to be seen But to breathe The air that surrounds me The space takes me silently Come on save me brave warrior from the arms of this river This caotic waters That revolve around me Be wild, Be free, Believe

Burning fire

There's a burning fire living inside of me. This fire has burn almost all that is left of my soul. Those parts of me will never be restored. And my love as vanished into smoke. Grief as blacken my heart. I've been welcomed to the dark. And left trail of acid tears behind.

Cicle

Death comes and takes people away. Love comes and brings them back There's no more shadows upon my heart, but there is light that shimmers on the corners of my soul. Truth be told I'll never stop being bold I wanna find someone's hand to hold.